POLICY ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Objectives in relation to which personal data are processed
- Categories of personal data collected and grounds for their processing
- Period for which personal data is stored
- Sharing of personal data with third parties
- Transmission of personal data to third countries
- Your rights and order of exercise
This document provides the basic information about privacy and data protection policy by:
"Profi BG" EOOD, with URN: 202607944 (company name of the data administrator)
Additional information and assistance can be obtained from the Atanas Hristov Terziev (the full name) attorney for personal data protection and you can use the contacts of the administrator of your personal data listed below to contact him / her.
This document has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of Regulation 679/2016. (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), which will start to apply from 25.05.2018. The new regulatory framework provides more opportunities for individuals to monitor how and why they process their personal data. At the same time, the new rules require greater accountability and transparency in the processing of personal data by administrators.
The purpose of these policies is to familiarize you with the basic aspects of the processing of your personal data as well as the fundamental rights and obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Objectives in relation to which personal data are processed
Profi BG processes these data in order to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations in connection with the securing of its legitimate interests in order to improve the products and / or services provided by Profi BG and in particular with one or more of the following purposes:
- Ensuring the process of personnel selection process;
- The occurrence and normal course of labor relations and the related relations arising between Profi BG and the persons, respectively as employers and employees, as well as the normal development of the civil relations and other related relations that have arisen between the administrators and the subjects of data based on a civil contract;
- Securing financial and accounting activity with respect to the labor and / or civil law relationships to which the data subjects are party;
- Processing of personal data in connection with contractual obligations arising from the provision of the products and / or services that Profi BG provides to its clients
- Processing of personal data in order to improve the quality of products and / or services offered and provided by Profi BG.
3. Categories of personal data to be collected and the grounds for their processing
- For the purposes set out in the previous paragraph, the following categories of personal data are collected:
- Physical Identity Identities
- Identity identities
- Information on basic and additional education / professional qualifications
- Medical data on the physiological and mental state
- Associated with convictions and violations
- Contact information
The processing of personal data falling within these categories shall be based on and in connection with the performance of the legal obligations of the controller provided for in the applicable national and European legislation and / or on the basis of contractual obligations with a view to their implementation and the related financial and accounting, operational and other collateral activities.
In case of refusal to provide the personal data that Profi BG requires, this may result in:
- the inability of the product and / or service to be provided in full and / or with the appropriate quality and / or guarantees;
- Inability to continue, in full or in the appropriate quality, the performance of the service, which has been granted for a certain period which has not yet expired at the moment of entry into force of the current policies
- ................................................. .................................
(specific consequences should be listed in case of refusal to provide the necessary personal data).
4. Period for which personal data is processed
The time for which Profi BG keeps them is the time required to perform their legal or contractual obligations and / or the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
5. Sharing of personal data with third parties
The personal data processed by Profi BG are confidential and protected by technical and organizational measures.
This data will not be disclosed to third parties but can only be provided under certain conditions:
- When the body of the judiciary or the executive acts within the limits of its powers and requests the access to personal data in accordance with the order provided for;
- When the supplier of the product and / or service needs to engage / participate in another provider to which access to personal data processed under Profi BG will be granted. In such cases the scope of access to personal data will be restricted to the information necessary for the implementation of the service necessary for the implementation of the activity of Profi BG;
- Personal data may be provided to any person authorized by the person who provided the personal data, insofar as such authorization is not contrary to the law or to a contract between Profi BG and the authorizing officer;
- In the case of the transformation of the company to Profi BG, the personal data may be disclosed and given to a third person who will continue to process them under the same conditions as before the transformation, insofar as the entity providing the personal data disagrees with another .
6. Transmission of personal data to third countries (countries outside the European Union). Profi BG does not have any form of transferring to third countries representing non-European Union personal data that are processed there.
7. Your rights and order to exercise them Under the general regulation, everyone has the following rights in their personal data:
- Ask for confirmation if his or her personal data is stored by Profi BG
- To access and copy the personal data that Profi BG stores for it;
- Request removal of inaccuracies in the information stored for it;
- Ask the personal data stored for him / her to be deleted;
- Request the termination of the processing of his / her personal data, which means that no processing operations will be performed except for the purpose of their storage;
- Receive in a structured, appropriate and widely used format the personal data associated with it and provided by the administrator to the administrator and transfer that data to another administrator;
- In the context of the right of the entity referred to in the preceding paragraph, individuals are entitled to receive a direct transfer of their personal data to another administrator, as far as technically feasible;
- Request the termination of the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Ask not to be subject to solutions that are based on automated processing, including profiling.
- If you wish to receive more information and / or exercise your rights with respect to your personal data and in case you wish to be assisted by the Data Protection Officer, you can contact us using contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Website: profibg.com
In case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. In this case, it is possible to obtain the same consequences in case of refusal to provide these data (as listed in paragraph 3 of this document).
We do not process your personal data for the purpose of automating individual decisions based entirely on automated processing, including profiling.
If you believe that Profi BG has breached its obligations under the General Regulation and the applicable national law You may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission: E-mail: email@example.com , Website: profibg.com